Sonntag, 14. August 2016

The summer of pregnancy

The first week back in Leipzig (June 3rd), we moved to a new flat and prepared it for the arrival of our daughter. At the same time I started working at Leipzig University again. And we enjoyed the great summer weather in Leipzig and watched games of the European Football Championship...
Me enjoying our new terrace...
Lab work :)

July 23rd, we visited an old gravel pit in Böhlitz, had a swim, bbq and campfire. Great hidden place :)
Franzi and I overlooking the water-filled gravel pit in Böhlitz
campfire near the water
July 29th, we attended the wedding between Eugenia and Micha:
Me, Micha, Eugenia and Franzi at their wedding
July 31st, Tobias celebrated his 30th birthday, which was quite a fun party :D
Drunk guys riding a boat in a pool^^
August 2nd, we visited the Spreeweltenbad with my sisters family to show my nephew and my niece some pinguins in special way^^
my niece and my nephew watching pinguins swimming in the pool next to them

August 6th, my nephew celbrated his start of school.
My family in front of my nephew's new school
My nephew's first Pinata
Franzi and I enjoyed my nephew's party^^
August 14th, my goddaughter celebrated her baptism.
Godmother, father, mother, Lotta, godfather
Franzi and I with Lotta and her parents
Meanwhile Franzi's pregnancy belly was growing and we were looking forward to welcome our baby...
ready to welcome the little one

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Popular posts (last 30days)