Samstag, 14. Mai 2016

Last weeks in Boston

Back in Boston, my farewell was approaching, and I enjoyed quite some more Boston treats before leaving.
With Christian, I watched a playoffs game Boston Celtics against the Atlanta Hawks (28.4.), which was lost by the Celtics, unfortunately. I went for a free sailing trip across Boston Harbor with Christina, Chris, Christian and Romy (1.5.).

Saturdy (7.5.) I invited some friends for a move-out party. Patrick, Jens, Andrea, Christian, Romy, Tim, Frederick, Timo, Adam, Cecile, and myself enjoyed plenty drinks. Sunday (8.5.) I moved out of my apartment, and I stayed at Patrick’s place for the last week (8.-15.5.). I visited the Google Campus in Cambridge and enjoyed a great sunset on the way back (11.5.). The next evening (12.5.), we visited the Block Party at Rose Kennedy Greenway Square – one of the few occasions to drink open air. And the little park between skyscrapers was quite scenic to enjoy beer. Friday (13.5.) I attended my last beer hour at Harvard drinking beer in the New Research Building, while enjoying the view of downtown Boston. After beer hour, we went to the Squealing Pig for some more beer.
Boston Celtics lost against Atlanta Hawks in the playoffs
Free sailing trip through Boston harbor :)
A visit to Cambridge's Google campus :)
Sunset over Boston on my way back from Google campus...
People enjoy the sunset from Boston Esplanade
Our love lock during a scenic sunset :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Popular posts (last 30days)