From Danny's place I drove to Mannheim (11.06.) and checked in at our hotel room. Then I went to Mannheim center to buy smart shoes as I forgot to bring mine for the wedding. Later Franzi arrived by train from Leipzig at the central station.
The next morning (12.06.) we went to the first wedding part at the civil registry service (Standesamt). This was only for family as well as groomsman and main bridesmaid. Franzi was the latter. The ceremony was followed by a come together with drinks and later lunch. Afterwards we separated, Franzi and I went for swimming :)
The next day (13.06.) Franzi showed me around Mannheim. The old castle - today main university
building... as well as the parks that are filled with all these cute
rabbits^^
 |
After wedding at the civil registry service
I, Franzi, Lukas, Doreen, Alex, Nora |
 |
| Franzi enjoying the sparkling wine^^ |
 |
| Lunch :D |
The important day arrived (14.06.)... Franzi helped the bride in the morning. Together with the groom's sister and the groomsman I prepared the flat of bride and groom. Then we drove to Bobenheim am Berg and checked in at the
Exquisit hotel which was comfy but pricey. The preparations of the bride continued. Together we went to the church in Battenberg where the Christian marriage took place. A cute church and a nice pastor. After the ceremony we went to an old vineyard to celebrate. A pleasant party, great food and a lot of fun :) see for yourself...
 |
Don't look! Bride and groom are kissing...
(can you spot the cheaters?) |
 |
| Franzi and I |
 |
Having fun^^
Steffen, Lukas, Laura, Doreen, Franzi, I |
 |
| Playing games... |
 |
| Fun at the photobox... |
 |
| sweeties^^ |
 |
| Laughing with the groom... |
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen