Es ging auf nach Richtung Bangkok, chillen auf der Khao San... noch etwas shopping und sightseeing am letzten Tag.
Zurück in der Heimat haben mich dann unsere Jungen Schafe begrüst :)
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Popular posts (last 30days)
-
We caught a public sauna bus from Parapat to Medan, but unluckily on arrival all buses to Bukit Lawang left already. So we had to chart...
-
So during the 3 weekends I have been here in Bangkok I went to visit some nightclubs :) The clubs here are pretty cool! Good music, great a...
-
After the flight from Medan to Padang (12. August) we took a minibus from the airport to Bukittinggi. The little city in the hills had cool...
-
Franzi and I started our trip to Panama, Costa Rica and Nicaragua on Saturday, 16th of November :) A KLM flight brought us from Frankfurt t...
-
At late afternoon (25.11.) we arrived in Monteverde and stayed at Hostel El Tucan , which is absolutely advisable ;) At the evening after ou...
-
Just finished my trip through Thailand, Laos and Cambodia and right away back on the road (or the plane^^). We (Tobias+Felicitas, Robin, Da...
-
Our trip to Barcelona started (29.12.) simply legendarily^^ Everyone panicked when I decided to pick them up a little earlier... Tobias rush...
-
Gestern in KL angekommen. Am Flughafen Goran aus Koeln kennengelernt (siehe bild). Im Hostel angekommen dann Melanie (meine Reisebegleitun...
-
Ueberfahrt nach Cambodia verlief reibungslos, wenn auch langsam. In Kratie angekommen habe ich noch zum Sonnenuntergang die Suesswasserdelph...
-
21.09. I flew from Berlin to Nice to attend the 3rd EMBO (european molecular biology organization) meeting. Eric - a couchsurfing friend of ...

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen